Last night, December 12, the first reading of the new HPC guidelines occurred. Since we are an information sharing web site, we expected some of you who attended to send in your news reports. But, as of 8:30 am, there are none. But that’s OK, we can make it up:
- The Township Committee meeting was too long and too boring.
- Some Grovers came, but they were squirming in their seats waiting for their 5 minutes at the microphone.
- Jack Bredin spoke for 5 minutes. He talked about Wesley Lake before he was dragged away by the Sargent at Arms.
- The Committee ignored what the Grovers had to say.
- The HPC guidelines were not discussed in detail.
- Our elected officials refused to adequately answer questions from the floor. “We will look into it,” they said.
- The Township lawyer took notes and did not once say “I object!”
- The HOA and the HSOG were there, but they accomplished nothing.
If any more news, fake or otherwise, rolls into Blogfinger, we will edit it and post it.
Hi Di Ho Man–perfect candidate for the Township Committee